"Want to share your viewpoints on any of the following views?"
Help us create a fully interactive environment here on Debens Views.
Pick any view below and send us your viewpoints by filling out the "request information" area to the right.
Place your comment here and hit send. We will get to you soon. Thanks.
News and Reviews for Dreben's Views
1. Life must be seen through a clear lens....
2. Man and woman are on the planet for a fixed period of time, try not to waste it. Put your energy and passion into making the planet better....
3. When your life seems totally compromised, change directions. Take a turn towards something that will work for you and the community around you.
4. No one can stop a man/woman who follows their passionate heart...and if the heart pushes you forward, you will reach the goal you desire...fight for life it's there just in front of you.
5. Whatever you do be real, help others. That help will come back to aide you. A man is more who covets the commons and enhances its power.
6. Timing is everything in life as in love, use your brain for critical thought, and life will not let you down....
7. Life always has its tests and we are tested constantly. If you are what you are nothing can bind you to what you are not....
Seeing the 99% out there in some form in every state tells us we should be proud of them and our country because we still have a democracy.
-- Steve Dreben
Their are over 4000 plus innocents killed by controlling fascists in Syria. Every life that is lost this way is lost forever to our world...they count no matter what their faith or backgrounds are...they are all human brothers and sisters...fight these horrors anyway you can...join Amnesty International and write letters for the lost!
-- Steve Dreben
The night fell from somewhere, continual spots of brightness cascading over me…How long had I been there…how many times the body violated. Darkened blood crusted on my chest and arms, blood layered from yet another night’s intransigence…dark silence…words never spoken…mind somewhere inside recording the hurt…and she called to me from somewhere her sweetness and sweaty rhythms my only release, separation at moments, connection at others…nowhere peace…nowhere solace…slipping in and out of consciousness through webs of darkness.
Icy cold water poured over the head blind separation from place and time, semi-conscious time and time again…floating…screaming for relief…NONE…the questions continue, the pain endemic and no one there…no way out…does it ever end?
Need sleep, beyond all is sleep, the body begins to fall…then propped up like a store manikin in a department store window…so cold the water poured over me……torrents of icy water from…from somewhere pouring over heights…and the sound of icy water crashing against boulders…I feel it spraying my face…so open are the skins pores on a summers day…this no summers day.
Surging twitching internal pain griping the tendons, rippling shocks of power tear through me…screams are heard from somewhere else…recluse victims in a tattered body…again consciousness wails and calls the blackness…and the head fittingly slumps… lost voices inside and outside scream once again…and finally odd words…enough…enough…source ready for relief…some relief.
And then in time the body heals, the mind absorbs…the will after breaking…the will…? The sun returns to my face, a welcome warmth falling from the heavens on the steamy body…half-consciousness in a forgotten place…out of the room moving through places where so many things have changed…ah then…footsteps…freedom for a time…yes…?
A View of Steve Dreben's Writings